Perfect for midsize items you encounter every day, Heroclip Small gear clip lets you hook and hang commuter bags and backpacks from shelves, counters, tables, chairs or even doors. They’re also great for hanging gravity filters from tree branches, tools from a ladders, or carry-on bags from roller suitcase handles. This versatile gear clip hangs securely, rotates 360°, and folds compactly in ways other carabiners, clips and hooks can’t, helping you keep your gear organized and exactly where you want it, no matter the activity. The clip also features a wider clip gate compared to standard carabiners and hooks, and a hook with a grippy rubber tip for hanging things from flat surfaces.
- Strong: Sturdy gear clip supports and secures up to 50 lbs.
- 360° Rotation: Fully rotating hook keeps gear accessible.
- Pivoting Joints: Hang your stuff from most nooks & crannies.
- Compact: Foldable hook nests on gear clip until needed.
This product is not designed for climbing.
- Holds up to 60 lbs
- Dimensions: 3″ wide, 3.75″ high (closed)
7.25″ tall when expanded
- Weight: 2 oz
- Holds up to 50 lbs
- Dimensions: 2.4″ wide, 3″ high (closed)
5.6″ tall when expanded
- Weight: 1.1 oz
- Holds up to 40 lbs
- Dimensions: 1.8″ wide, 2.25″ high (closed)
4.25″ tall when expanded
- Weight: 0.7 oz
Material: Solid aircraft grade machine-cut aluminum with anodized finish, composite, steel
This product is not for climbing.
It is designed to free your hands so you can do more in your life. It rotates 360 degrees, folds at two joints for maximum versatility and has a rubber tip for grip. When not in use, the hook folds securely on to the clip.